Joe Fox, “Leadership is not about the title. It’s about caring, and about humanity, love, and nurturing people.”
- Becoming a leader and how the concept has evolved for him over the years.
- How to deal with others who want to bring everyone else down.
- What happens when you can’t bounce back from something, and how it affects you.
- How police officers have to balance their emotions.
- You should be what you want to see in the world.
- Leaders need to have confidence and be willing to be vulnerable when it’s appropriate.
- You can take something hard in life and have it improve and push you.
- Choose to be part of the solution instead of playing victim.
Connect with Allison Graham:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.